Wednesday, August 25, 2010

How to upload it to your PDF documents iPad

If you are anything like me, you have a ton of PDF files on your computer that read directly can. I can not sit at the front of the computer and all of these PDF files read and my collection.I love free reports and eBooks download but I have never had the time to read.

All this changed once I got my iPad.

I take my iPad with me everywhere where I go.I wear the bed, what to read before I go to sleep, when I out how figured my PDF file to upload files to my iPad I was finally able to read all.The free iBook application for the iPad make your PDF documents as well as an e book to read.

Here's how iPad upload your PDF's to your:

1. download and install the application Dropbox.Wenn use the app store in dropbox search, find the right away.

2. go to www.dropbox.com and create an account-free synchronization.

3. where the application for the first time to your dropbox iPad it will ask you for your username and the password that is used when you subscribed to in step # 2.

4. go back to www.dropbox.com and upload your PDF's to your dropbox account.You can also use folders to keep everything organized.

5. Open the application on your dropbox iPad and will see your PDF files.

Read your PDF files from dropbox or you can directly to iBook.where you can find an overview of the PDF open, there is a button in the upper right side of the screen.by pressing this button you can open the PDF file in iBook.

When you open in iBooks clutter, the PDF file will automatically registered in iBook.There are also synchronized is on your computer if you your iPad with iTunes synchronize.

Now you can enjoy, read your PDF with your iPad in comfort.

.

0 comments:

Post a Comment