Sunday, August 22, 2010

Lost my Kindle all of my download books-so now what?

Lost my Kindle actually all my books?

Probably does be shocked to know that you find not allein.Eine lot of Kindle users are not in a position they usually access to your books.happens for a reason: your Amazon account banned or suspended.If your account is banned or suspended, you will not lose access to your e-books.

Why would you suspend or prohibit from my account?

To buy other items on amazon.com?have you back before recently objects?If you have answered Yes to two questions you are likely account suspended. It doesn ' t fair ever sound because the element that you defective or broken may return.Anyway, Amazon has the right to do this and do (if you order your terms and conditions, click on"I agree").

It's not fair!

Believe me that I stimme.Es because it's not like you for the e-book is aussehen.Das the problem with DRM (digital rights material)., in a sense, paying only for a "service" is not the actual book. It seems that the actual book can buy be better, but those who love your Kindle love it for a reason: functionality and ease of use.

So, now what?

Your ID number, call Customer Service.Dies is the only way.If you have restored your Amazon account functionality will return.

My account is not prohibited or subject to

If you checked and customer service to confirm that your account is in good condition, then probably the problem in the Kindle.Remember, this is rarely ever happens and the loss of most of the books in to your account.keep in mind that you can trigger the return of a Kindle in this situation (as mentioned above).with that being said, your Kindle back, only, if you think it is the cause of the loss of functionality.

0 comments:

Post a Comment