Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The search for imperfection

I decided with my culinary skills today messed up. I have the North Indian delicacy, Cholae (garbanzo beans). I took my job seriously, though, the thousand five hundred (just kidding), add ingredients at the right time and in the right proportions. So if things to Cook, it was time to confirm that everything was OK. I had to do the tests that everything was OK for me twice. The entire process asked threw open, however, some questions from people in your professional life. The cooking part can be obtained on the "development" of a product, and following the attempts of "control" of the product. Consider, for example, the semiconductor industry. This sector is the need, the control uses. The time that is needed to ensure that a product in the first place much greater than the time the product is ist.Alle two years, a new standard.While development limited mainly to Verilog language, (c) authentication is gone

0 comments:

Post a Comment